Medical Assistant Program Directory
Welcome to MedicalAssistantSchools.com! This is your gateway to the most comprehensive database on the Web of nationally (ABHES or CAAHEP) accredited Medical Assistant programs. To help you find the medical assistant schools you are looking for, we’ve given you a few easy ways to search this data.
1. You can see all of the 2-year Associate Degree Medical Assisting programs by clicking on “Associate Degrees” in the menu bar above.
2. You can see all of the 1-year Certificate and/or Diploma by programs by clicking on “Diplomas/Certificates” in the menu bar above.
3. If you want to find programs near your, enter your ZIP code using the “Quick Search” box at the top right corner of the page.
4. If you want to browse schools in a certain state, use the links below to access the individual state pages. These pages contain details on Medical Assisting Careers in the state as well as information about the individual schools that offer Medical Assisting Programs in the state you choose.
The schools listed on this site all have their own requirements for admission and for completing the program. It’s a good idea to request information from a number of them, so you can compare them and find the one that best fits your specific background and needs.
Some of the key things to ask the schools about include:
1. Previous Schooling: Most programs will typically require a high school diploma or GED.
2. Start Dates: Start dates may vary based on the type of program. Certificate and Diploma programs will usually have more start dates to choose from than Associate Degree programs.
3. Class Times: Many programs will have separate daytime and evening classes that take different lengths of time to complete. Make sure to ask when and where classes will be offered to confirm that it works with your schedule.
Again, all of this varies by school, so you will need to speak with each school to learn about exact requirements and how they may affect you. You will also want to look into financial aid options and graduation requirements.
We have made every effort to make sure this site is helpful and easy to use, and we hope you have found what you came for! If you see any errors or omissions in these listings, need more information, or would like to advertise your school on our site, please use the “feedback” tab or email our staff.
Thanks for visiting MedicalAssistantSchools.com!
Medical Assistant Programs By State
- District of Columbia
- New Hampshire
- New Jersey
- New Mexico
- New York
- North Carolina
- North Dakota
- Rhode Island
- South Carolina
- South Dakota
- West Virginia