The Secret to Getting Ahead Is GettingStarted
Congratulations! Your interest in Independence University is an important first step toward changing your life. A career-focused degree is the key to a career with a potentially higher income, better benefits and more satisfaction.
We want to help you get that degree with a convenient online program.
1. Start fast, finish fast: You can earn an Associate degree in 20 months and a Bachelor’s degree in 30 to 36 months.*
2. Tuition assistance: Financial aid and grants are available to those who qualify.
3. No additional fees, no hassles: No parking fees, no long lines, no lab fees, no cost for books, no waiting for class availability.
4. Employment assistance: We’ll help you find your new job when you graduate.**
5. Career-focused curriculum: You’ll receive personalized, practical instruction for work-related knowledge.
6. Personalized service: Get help via phone, email or chat on your schedule, with 24-hour online access to coursework.
7. Accredited institution: Independence University is an Accredited Member of the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC).
8. Programs approved for veterans: Take full advantage of your military benefits to earn your degree.
9. A new laptop computer: Get it when you start, and keep it when you graduate.***
The next step is easy. Complete the form, and see how you can qualify for a scholarship (not based on grades or exams!) and save $3,000 to up to $75,000 on your college degree.
We invest in you! Independence University® is a nonprofit institution and an accredited member, ACCSC.
Our family of nonprofit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin.
*Our Associate degrees can be completed in as little as 20 months and Bachelor's degrees in as little as 30 months under an accelerated schedule. The regularly scheduled completion time for Associate and Bachelor’s degrees is 20 and 36 months, respectively.
**Job placement is not guaranteed.
***Does not apply to master’s programs.
"Our family of non-profit colleges admits students of any race, color, and national or ethnic origin."