Welcome to Central Christian College of Kansas, an evangelical school focused on providing personalized liberal arts and professional studies education! In the more than 100 years since our founding, we’ve dedicated ourselves to preparing students to be academically competent, socially responsible, professionally astute, service-oriented and spiritually mature.
Our programs strive to continue this tradition by helping students gain a combination of strengths in their chosen area of study, based on a Christian worldview. Our programs help prepare students for careers in healthcare, human resources and more!
Central Christian College offers students a lot of important benefits, such as:
- Academics taught by experienced professors
- Scholarships, federal aid, work study and military benefits available to those who qualify
- Classes that are 100% online, allowing students to complete coursework on their own time when it’s convenient for them
- A foundation of Christian values that help guide students on a path of ethical and biblical decision-making for their careers in the global economy
- Regional accreditation from the Higher Learning Commission and membership in the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
So whether the plan to work in health information management, human resource management, medical practice management or healthcare management, Central Christian College’s graduates can be prepared with the ethical attitudes, abilities, tools, skills and knowledge to succeed.
Contact us today for more information about our Bachelor of Science programs!