California College San Diego is a nonprofit institution that is accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges (ACCSC). The college offers fast, career-focused degree programs in healthcare, business and information technology. The goal of the college is to quickly and conveniently prepare you to become a competent professional who is ready to enter a career in your chosen field.
Students of California College San Diego enjoy:
- Monthly starts that allow students to start fast and finish fast
- A new laptop computer to use in school and keep after graduation
- Financial aid, grants and scholarships available to those who qualify
- Employment assistance for graduates
- Convenient day, evening and online* classes
- Personal attention from enrollment to graduation and beyond
Campus locations: San Diego, San Marcos, National City (Satellite of San Diego)
Not all programs offered at all locations.
The California College San Diego family of colleges is also proud to announce new scholarship awards worth $6,000,000 for the calendar year. These scholarships were created to help adults improve employment opportunities and are NOT based on high school grades or college entrance exam scores.
*Online programs are offered by Independence University, a branch of the Ogden/West Haven campus.
** Scholarship awards are limited and only available to those who qualify. See www.scholarshipshc.com for details.